I wrote and directed this. It’s probably, if not the, last thing I made for Collegehumor. It was a fun shoot. We had hidden cameras and microphones throughout the restaurant, and I got to watch it all from a makeshift office in the bathroom. No thanks to the two women that were so upset about the prank that they told our next group of diners what we were doing.
This is your last chance to read my Breaking Bad finale script before it becomes completely irrelevant. Holy cow! So many hours of work for just a two-day half life. Why did I do that? What a waste of time!
WARNING: This script is full of fake spoilers. If you don’t want to know that Todd reads Archie comics in flannel pajamas, or what happens to Walt’s money barrel (the physical barrel, not the money inside) then don’t read! Oh geeze, I’ve already said too much.
I couldn’t wait for the Breaking Bad finale this weekend, so I wrote my own. Yes, this is a nearly full-length script. Yes, I tied up all the loose ends. Honestly, it’s probably better than whatever AMC is really going to air this Sunday.
"The Subway Bragger"
This may be my favorite CH video of the year. The actor (Carl Foreman Jr) completely nails the tone and speech pattern of a subway panhandler.
If you’ve ever ridden a subway or bus and awkwardly put your head down when somebody gets up and starts addressing the entire car, this video is for you.
Really proud of this video! One of my favorite things I’ve written. Carl Foreman Jr really knocked it out of the park with his performance.
(Source: College Humor)
It’s the summer event that’ll have you spending 100 dollars a day to stand in a field and hear sounds.
I wrote this so watch it or don’t. Those are the two possibilities that exist for you and this video in the future. You can’t do both.
ABC: Always Be Chomping.
This episode of BearShark truly is our Citizen Kane (parody).
Last week, “Paperman” won the Oscar for Best Animated short, but they never showed the full, unedited ending. Here it is.
The O-Dogg and I wrote some erotic fan fiction about that award-winning Paperman short.
I’m reading about bath salts for a sketch I’m writing. I’ve noticed that, in reviews, people refer to tripping on bath salts as taking a bath. These are my seven favorite real quotes from real bath salt reviews.
- The euphoric effects begin pretty darn quick – say 10-15 minutes and escalate from there to produce one of the best baths on the planet, hands down.
- "You will be able to sleep 8+ hours after your bath and will have only mild effects the day after."
- "The effects of Tranquility bath salts do not last as long as many of the others either, which is a plus for many people that don’t have a budget of 6-8 hours for a bath."
- "We can also attest to an extreme state of clear-mindedness and ability to focus, if that is something that you wish to do while bathing."
- "…with little in the way of after-effects, at least none that would make you want to forgo another bath sometime in the future."
- "If not experienced, definitely start out with a little bit in the bath and see how things go."
- "Just because it’s 50-State legal, doesn’t mean it’s a crappy bath."