List of Cats
A little over a week ago I tweeted about a Wikipedia page called List of Cats. No, it’s not called List of Famous Cats. It’s called List of Cats. My mom’s cat George is a cat, so I added him to the list. I also encouraged other people to do the same if their cats were cats. A bunch of people did and they’re really funny! Here they are in case someone at Wikipedia decides these cats aren’t cats. But for right now, they haven’t been removed for the past 10 days.
- Amber Bailey’s fat, old cat, who is currently 20 years old.
- Betsy, Lily Donato’s cat.
- George, Kevin Corrigan’s mom’s cat. (This one is mine!)
- Madeleine, Clarissa’s deceased cat
- Fritz, Juliette’s stupidest cat alive
- Oscar, the chillest cat ever.
- Pickles, A really sweet cat who lives at someones Grandma’s house and almost died of a respiratory infection.
- Tabatha (Tabby), Matthew and Deborah Durkin’s cat.
- Roxie, a black and white tuxedo cat that pukes every time she eats, but she still manages to weigh twenty pounds.
Here’s the thing: The list of cats isn’t complete. There are only 67 cats on it. There are way more cats than that in the world. If we ever want it to be a list of every cat, then you need to add yours. If you have a cat or know of a cat you should add it’s name and a short description right now. And keep it factual, we’re trying to add knowledge to the world.
One more time, the link is List of Cats.