I’m reading about bath salts for a sketch I’m writing. I’ve noticed that, in reviews, people refer to tripping on bath salts as taking a bath. These are my seven favorite real quotes from real bath salt reviews.
- The euphoric effects begin pretty darn quick – say 10-15 minutes and escalate from there to produce one of the best baths on the planet, hands down.
- "You will be able to sleep 8+ hours after your bath and will have only mild effects the day after."
- "The effects of Tranquility bath salts do not last as long as many of the others either, which is a plus for many people that don’t have a budget of 6-8 hours for a bath."
- "We can also attest to an extreme state of clear-mindedness and ability to focus, if that is something that you wish to do while bathing."
- "…with little in the way of after-effects, at least none that would make you want to forgo another bath sometime in the future."
- "If not experienced, definitely start out with a little bit in the bath and see how things go."
- "Just because it’s 50-State legal, doesn’t mean it’s a crappy bath."