I’m looking to expand my audio podcast library. Anyone got recommendations for something that isn’t comedy-related, This American Life or Radiolab? I’m particularly interested if you know of a good outdoors/nature/survival show.
- johnztownsend answered: art of wrestling with colt cabana rules
- officiallyrad answered: MBMBAM: maximumfun.org/shows/m…
- ohmygodwaytoolong answered: I almost never listen to any podcasts now that I’m in NYC, but I like Stuff You Missed In History Class and the Lapham’s Quarterly podcast.
- deanepay answered: The Moth podcast is life stories, although not necessarily outdoors-related.
- tumblaritynotdead likes this
- cockenblog answered: Ignoring your specifications, but “How Did This Get Made” on Earwolf is the only podcast I regularly listen to.
- kevincorrigan posted this